Are you an entry level Mechanical Engineer who is excited about retrofitting or upgrading existing systems to create energy efficiencies? Would you enjoy working on multiple projects or capital improvement programs? Parsons is providing program and technical support for capital improvement projects across the country.
We are how hiring Mechanical Engineers to support mechanical engineering tasks for all project lifecycle phases – from planning and programming through occupancy. In this role you will work with and review the mechanical engineering deliverables, such as HVAC equipment and systems, for code compliance and/or physical or program deficiencies that would require capital expenditures. Additionally, you may interact and coordinate projects with design, construction, planning, real estate, and other related discipline leads. You may be asked to review mechanical engineering documents, codes, project cost estimates, as well as statements of work. Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your emerging engineering knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. We need our Engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, teamoriented environment and who have exceptional communication, analytical and management skills.
- Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes, utilizing CAE/CAD as applicable.
- Under close supervision, prepares standard engineering computations, material quality takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Reviews small and portions of larger supplier drawing submittals and assists in performing technical bid analyses.
- Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
- Provides technical and/or operational support to projects and programs
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or related field) Some related work experience and/or internships preferred.
- In addition, an EIT Certificate is preferred.
- Requires basic process engineering knowledge, as well as a working knowledge of CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Apply on company website