The Benefits EDI Coordinator will be responsible for establishing file feeds for B2C customers. Additionally, the specialist is serves as support to the customer for questions during the setup of the file feeds.
- Establish connection between insurance carrier and enrollment elections through the Benefits Administration module.
- Communicate with customer on status of file.
- Work with development in establishing and mapping custom files.
- Answer incoming calls and/or emails from customers, specialists, or sales reps in a timely manner
- Research, track, and resolve customers' benefits issues on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Customer service mindset, organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, strong computer skills (excel and keying skills)
- Good typing skills.
- Good telephone skills.
- Well organized.
- Attention to detail
- Cooperative and willing to work with others.
- Customer friendly attitude.
- Ability to use computer applications, copier, fax machine and telephone.
Nice to Have:
- Insurance Experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website