Security Officers ensure safety and security for Paycom property and personnel. Officers monitor and ensure all proper procedures are followed for individuals entering, exiting and while on Paycom property. Security Officers shall maintain high visibility on the premises to prevent security breaches, theft, or other loss of company assets.
- Patrols Company grounds as required to check for hazards and unsafe conditions. Tour company property in all weather conditions to ensure all buildings, gates, and fence perimeter are secure. Check for hazards and possible security breaches to safeguard Paycom's property and personnel. Daily record activities, such as visitors, searches, and security issues into an online security log for record keeping.
- Monitors and controls access to Paycom locations to regulate the admittance process and preclude unauthorized access to facilities. Greet and direct employees and visitors onto the property. Check state identification and employee badges to confirm identity of everyone who enters the premises. Direct heavy traffic during start and end of business hours.
- Responds immediately to unusual or emergency situations and takes appropriate action to ensure the security and safety of personnel and property. Quickly and safely direct emergency personnel on and off the property when emergency situations occur. Maintain order and control during emergency situations.
- Complete all required security and safety training within 90 days of employment. Shadow and train during day, night, and weekend shifts to gain experience necessary to work independently on all shifts. Complete online courses that cover patrol, firearm safety and traffic control within 90 days of hire.
- Maintains proficient use of all assigned protective equipment, weapons, and life saving devices. Hold a Texas Private Security Bureau Level III Commission (Armed Security Officer) throughout employment. Responsible for providing individual firearm and carrying it at all times while on duty.
- Within 90 days understand all company safety policies and enforce compliance. Read, comprehend and exhibit understanding of company safety policies and procedures. Enforce compliance of safety procedures among Paycom's growing workforce. Remain aware of any changes in company safety procedures.
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Currently possess or ability to obtain a Texas Private Security Bureau Level III Commission (Armed Security Officer) within 90 days of hire
- Current valid Texas state driver's license required
- Previous experience in armed security, law enforcement or military experience preferred
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website