This position leads the strategy of the internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the research and development of existing and future product solutions. This includes the creation of functional specifications, the product roadmap, and seeing features from concept to completion, and ultimately to rollout.
- Develop and own vision for the internal CRM to ensure Paycom's solution provides a competitive advantage by providing relevant information and data to all necessary teams and departments in the organization.
- Complete annual analysis and updating of all necessary roadmaps of assigned product(s), utilizing results, industry trends, competitor information, Product Management input, and internal feedback to help guide and confirm direction.
- Serve as the thought leader within Product Management, providing guidance on the overall strategy and roadmap to others within the organization within and beyond Product Management.
- Present product vision and roadmap to internal stakeholders to gain approval and buy-in.
- Present product roadmaps and complex projects impacting entire product suites to senior level leaders for development approval.
- Create and execute strategy to drive product adoption and usage.
- Define customer needs and the associated widespread solutions to meet those needs.
- Lead research and development of existing and new CRM, client support, and sales system solutions.
- Proactively identify business issues and solve complex problems with valuable solutions.
- Research and provide education on competitor activity, CRM trends, process, and changes in technology.
- Create product strategy to anticipate future product needs.
- Be an advocate for internal team and drive best practices through system solutions.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom internal teams.
- Test the product for quality assurance prior to it being released.
- May supervise the work of others.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in MIS or related field, and 8 years of experience in an HRIS role, technical role related to Product Management, or role within the industry directly related to the assigned product module, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Must be well versed in HCM systems and be able to articulate the steps needed to create an industry leading system.
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and relay how they affect the Paycom environment as a whole
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to influence all levels of an organization
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Self-directed with the ability to work under little supervision
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations
- Customer Service, Problem Solving – Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. The employee must be physically fit with the ability to stand on ladders for extended period of times. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
WORK ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website