Responsible for ensuring the building and facilities are clean and in orderly conditions.
- Assumes responsibility for cleaning facilities as directed.
- Cleans facility floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them.
- Gathers and empties trash containers.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges and squeegees using both step and extension ladders.
- Dust furniture, walls, cubicles, machines and equipment.
- May move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Cleans and services restrooms.
- Assumes responsibility for assisting with waste disposal and room preparation in Café/Cafeteria.
- May clean plates and put dishes into washing machine.
- May add ice to soft drink disposer.
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or GED required.
- 0 1 year of related experience preferred
- Cooperative and willing to work with others.
- Employee friendly attitude
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must be able to work independently.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website