The Employee Experience Specialist will play a key role in the training and assimilation of all new employees, ensuring they have a strong understanding and connection to the Paycom mission, vision and culture starting day one. Working closely with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and hiring managers, this individual will help create, facilitate, track and monitor the completion of new hire training and other experiences to support new employees throughout the duration of their onboarding.
- Plans and facilitates an engaging new hire experience to include new employee orientation and other related learning modules.
- Assists in planning, crafting and curating innovative new hire experiences that positively impact employee satisfaction and retention.
- Coordinates training locations, schedules and implementation plans.
- Tracks completion of training workshops and other related onboarding activities.
- Measures and evaluates the employee experience through surveys and focus groups while making recommendations for improvements along the way.
- Guides, coaches and directs leaders to ensure they have a consistent understanding of expectations in supporting their team members assimilation to Paycom, their team and their job role.
- Establishes effective relationships and communication with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HR Business Partners and hiring managers, providing feedback and communication regarding the new employee experience and ensuring seamless transitions throughout the process.
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business, HR, Communications or Training
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Training facilitation and presentation experience
- Program coordination experience
- Experience creating PowerPoints and using audio/video to create leadership training content preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of HR practices, employee engagement and training delivery
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Outlook is required
- Working knowledge of recruiting and onboarding processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional classroom and instructional presence
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the classroom facilitation and project management
- Strong ability to build relationships with others
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Work well independently and is a strong team player
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Capable of identifying root/cause independently
- Ability to learn on the fly, making necessary adjustments along the way
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website