Maintains the Endpoint Infrastructure Services (JAMF, SCCM, Horizon & WorkSpace One) environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades; monitoring system performance, managing hardware and software maintenance and licensing, virtualization and storage management, documents technical configuration, and performs related tasks.
- Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure and integrations.
- Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Creates advanced scripted packages for application and configuration delivery to the enterprise workstations
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Documents specific duties, activities, problems solved and issues resolved
- Assists in the documentation of the network, applications and resources on the network in conjunction with the public service staff.
- Performs training.
- Mentors junior level administrators
- Attends meetings and serves on committees, as requested
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs additional duties and assignments as requested
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Microsoft/VMWare Certification a plus
- 5 - 7 years technology operations
- 3 - 5 years of Endpoint Systems Administration (JAMF, SCCM, Horizon & WorkSpace One).
- System Administration
- LAN Knowledge
- Proxy Server
- Microsoft Operating Systems (client and server)
- Storage Administration
- Cert Management
- Redundant Systems
- PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Emerging technology trends
Skills and Abilities:
- Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies
- Provide technical assistance for computer problems
- Read and understand technical manuals
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website