The Executive Assistant I contributes to the efficiency of the organization by providing personalized and timely support to members of the Paycom executive team at the Vice President and Executive Vice President level. Duties include calendar management, preparing necessary reports and presentations and proactively anticipating business needs of the assigned executive. The Executive Assistant I will have exceptional communication skills and thrive in a fast-pace environment. A high level of confidentiality and discretion is required.
- Maintain the office of the assigned Executive and provide all necessary administrative support for the Executive team and assorted other leaders as requested
- Take ownership of one or more Executives calendar and schedule
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate meetings by providing agendas, taking minutes, making note of action items and necessary follow-up
- Collect and distribute weekly and monthly reports as requested
- Prepare and distribute information for internal and external communications, including but not limited to memos, emails, presentations and reports
- Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management when questions or roadblocks arise
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Use independent judgement to read, research, route correspondence and collect or analyze information received both verbally and written
- Research travel options, book, adjust and maintain multiple travel schedules
- Plan, coordinate and execute department events and dinners of varying sizes.
- Manage and submit expenses, ensuring timely submission of required documents and payment
- Make department purchases as necessary, including but not limited to supplies and employee recognition items.
- Completes projects accurately and timely as defined by Paycom management
- Act as back-up for other Executive Assistant staff as needed.
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree in business-related field preferred
- 2 years of experience in an administrative or executive assistant function
- Bachelors degree in business-related field
- 4 years of experience in an administrative or Executive Assistant function
- Direct experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Working knowledge of corporate travel booking systems
- Experience planning and managing executive meetings and events
- Ability to communicate and handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- High level of personal integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to prepare detailed reports, create presentations and efficiently manage correspondence and calendar(s)
- Ability to produce reports and complete reports within deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and written, with all employee levels, including managers, directors and C-Level.
- Ability to adapt and respond effectively and promptly to changing situations and conditions
- Strong initiative and ability to independently seek out information in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Cooperative and willing to work with others
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of office procedures and equipment
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website