The Garnishment Admin responsible for supporting the Garnishment teams with various clerical tasks.
- Assumes responsibility for supporting Garnishment teams by:
- Scanning and filing new garnishment orders
- Managing Garnishment e-mail inbox
- Filtering order and questions to Garnishment Specialists
- Ensuring garnishment checks have been stuffed, sealed, and placed in production for delivery
- Updating Garnishment client directory
- Updating tracking spreadsheets
- Other items as they apply
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects.
- Must be detail oriented and have a record of low error levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers, specifically Microsoft office suite
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work various department functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website