Performs work as an integral part of our Garnishment Services team, ensuring the accurate timely processing of all Court Ordered Withholding Documents (Garnishments). Researches and resolves related issues. Works under general supervision.
- Perform critical analysis of multiple garnishment types, in multi-state environments.
- Conduct regular reviews of garnishments to verify accuracy.
- Perform maintenance of all completed and terminated garnishment orders in system.
- Create reports to assist in developing and improving procedures.
- Works closely with government agencies, legal entities, clients and internal personnel to resolve problems.
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required or GED
- Multi-state garnishment experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills and 10 key aptitude.
- Strong ethics and ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to communicate professionally, verbally and in writing, with customers and agencies.
- Ability to read and comprehend legal forms regarding garnishment orders
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office)
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website