The Business Process Analyst II will provide operational program support by performing business process analysis and solution design, coordinating medium-sized projects, ensuring timely delivery of requirements, and documenting improvements to increase process efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Breakdown assigned projects received through the operations request process into doable actions, creating a project timeline with milestones and due dates.
- Act as a liaison between process improvement and internal clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Document and analyze current and future state processes and system interfaces to identify. process improvement opportunities aimed at increasing process quality and efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on process, application, or feature enhancements.
- Keep all stake holders updated on project timelines, due dates and outstanding items.
- Assist in creating and updating process maps and performing in gap/trend analysis.
- Work closely with the Process Improvement Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Identify and resolve any project issues or risks that arise.
- Assist with coordination, communication, and roll out of new product development features.
- Make suggestions to the Process Improvement Manager regarding which process work is most critical by calculating ROI and holding review sessions.
- Facilitate cross functional meetings.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, or other related field strongly desired
- 3 years of experience in an analytical role supporting process discussions and working within small teams to achieve specific business outcomes required.
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma practices preferred.
- Ability to work independently, with general guidance with respect to overall objectives.
- Ability to use sound independent discretion and judgement.
- Strong analytical skillset and problem solving ability
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences
- Ability to assess situations and determine the importance, urgency, and risks
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with time requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website