Responsible for leading and providing key support to a team of HCM Specialists and/or Coordinators in their responsibility to drive client retention, accurate implementations, and satisfaction through providing the highest level of customer service for all HCM products.
- Train and develop Specialists/Coordinators in the areas of quality customer service, issue resolution tactics, and consultative methods through observation and listening to client calls.
- Provide guidance to Specialists/Coordinators regarding difficult system issues and advanced and appropriate solution options for clients.
- Monitor progress toward department and individual goals and drive metrics for the team.
- Provide performance feedback to Specialists/Coordinators in the form of one-on-one coaching sessions and to management for personnel recommendations.
- Research and resolve escalated and complex client issues in a prompt and professional manner.
- Delegate tasks as necessary to ensure goal achievement and a manageable work load.
- Identify training needs for Specialists/Coordinators beyond those initially provided and conduct one-on-one training sessions or assign additional learning and development courses to further their Paycom product knowledge.
- Conduct interviews and provide recommendations for next-level interviews and hire.
- Identify areas for process improvement within the product and the department and relay recommendations to the appropriate parties.
- Attend company and department leadership trainings, development opportunities and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Supervisor to determine client/implementation assignments and workflow for the team, recommending client/implementation reassignments based on employee performance as needed.
- Communicate company and department goals through casting vision and setting clear expectations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years of experience in a customer service or client service environment required, preferably in the technology sector
- Experience within multiple modules of the Paycom software or other HRIS/HCM software strongly preferred.
- Completion of Paycom's Emerging Leader Program strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service and client relationship building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to positively motivate and inspire others
- Ability to coach and develop others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cast vision and drive strategy to achieve results
- Ability to make sound judgement decisions
- Ability to work effectively with others in all levels of an organization
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website