The HR Compliance Coordinator is responsible for maintaining records and coordinating requests related to employment laws, regulations, and requirements. This includes routine audits of employment information such as Form I-9, eVerify, EEO voluntary self-identification, among others. This role will coordinate responses to employee and human resources team members inquiries through standard responses and escalating to appropriate specialists as needed. Additional responsibilities include responding to unemployment claims, information requests from in-house counsel, and managing employment law posters for corporate and field offices.
- Performs timely internal audit of Form I-9 to ensure completion and accuracy within federal guidelines
- Responds to unemployment claims with appropriate state agencies
- Performs regular audit of eVerify cases for completion and non-confirmation status
- Conducts re-verification of documents for Form I-9 according to federal regulations
- Produces reports and responds to information requests from internal legal and HR department
- Performs audit of EEO voluntary self-identification responses from applicants and new hires
- Manages and facilitates updates to employment and labor law posters at corporate and field offices
- Publishes updates to policies to Vitality intranet site
- Researches topics as needed to support compliance team
- Responds to Ask Here employee requests
- Bachelors Degree required, preferably in human resources, business, compliance, or other related field.
- At least 1 year experience in human resources, talent acquisition, or general office management.
- Previous experience in compliance, legal or accounting role
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to scrub and analyze data from multiple sources
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy with specific proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website