Supports the Companys HCM technology, HRIS and HR programs and projects. Maintains human resources information within the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Provides reporting and analysis, use and business cases. Handles basic to moderately complex issues and problems.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the HRIS function.
- Participates in development and specification review; recommends improvements and enhancements.
- Maintains data integrity; verifies data against forms or records, researches and resolves data issues.
- Generates basic to moderately complex reports or queries, provides summaries of data for use in decision making.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners, Benefits representatives and leaders to resolve data integrity issues.
- Follows established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records; makes recommendations for improvement.
- Assists in the preparation of end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
- Documents procedures, makes recommendations to streamline processes.
- Identifies, analyzes, coordinates and provides solutions for HRIS matters.
- Partners with payroll and tax staff to ensure HRIS system meets needs; partners with development on required changes.
- Remains knowledgeable of HCM and technology trends in the market, makes recommendations for business case as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in IS, IT, Human Resources, Business or related field strongly desired.
- 2 years of experience in related field (i.e. HRIS, Payroll, IT, etc)
- Previous experience in records management and knowledge of Record Retention requirements
- 1 year of project coordination desired
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Technical expertise
- Must be organized and have good time management skills
- Ability to develop reports and analyze data accurately and thoroughly
- Must be able to complete work within given deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Advanced computer literacy with specific proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to present and to consult effectively
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website