The Product Management Team Leader (PM TL) is responsible for leading a group of Product Managers in the tactical execution of strategic product objectives.
- Solves product issues as they arise for the modules and products they oversee
- Establishes and enforce spec completion deadlines, manage spec quality, and manage position metrics and product delivery dates for their team
- Develops the Product Management talent pipeline into subject matter experts and future leaders
- Establishes project deadlines and continuously monitor and report on project progress
- Breaks down strategic objectives into measurable goals for Product Managers
- Motivates and holds team accountable to deliver quality results
- Ensures that proper product release communication protocol is followed
- Develops skills necessary of individual contributors in order to Presents team roadmap to leadership
- Manages position and product metrics
- Translates customer requirements into actionable tasks for individual contributors
- Participates in the interview process for new product managers
- Builds relationships with other departments to ensure goals are met
- Works on Agile teams as the lead Product Manager, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably within business or technology
- Three years of experience in a product management role or administrator level experience within an HRIS/HCM software or an equivalent combination of product management and administrator level experience required.
- Previous experience leading a team preferred
- Extensive usage, sales or implementation experience with HRIS Management related software; for example, Payroll, Time and Labor, Applicant Tracking, Document Management, Expense Management, Benefits Administration and Performance and Compensation Management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while also maintaining organization and timely completion of projects.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively to make decisions
- Must be detail oriented.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Customer Service, Problem Solving – Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website