The Paycom Senior Recruiter is a master recruiter who acts as a trusted partner leading the hiring managers through the recruitment process and working with them to modify or enhance any existing strategies within their department or team. The senior recruiter has a strong working knowledge of the business, policies and technology of Paycom and specializes in finding the right person for the right position within the company.
- Serves as a strategic partner to build, grow and maintain long-lasting relationships, while understanding the larger organizational implications
- Consults with business leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a customized hiring strategy
- Manages heavy passive pipelines/requisitions and effectively leverages internal resources such as the sourcing team to ensure time to fill metrics and market data is part of the overall strategy
- Acts with stakeholders in mind and considers customer service of paramount importance
- Brings own ideas to the table in a compelling manner that gains commitment from others
- Provides guidance, training, and direction as requested by Team Lead to less experienced recruiters, acting as a mentor and coach
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for hiring across Paycom departments, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Negotiates pay rates and closes the candidates in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Collaborates and leads projects with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Actively sourcing candidates from a wide range of tools like LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality with candidates throughout the hiring process and afterwards
- Represent Paycom in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Works with leadership to ensure the recruiting team meets and exceeds goals
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years minimum combined sourcing, recruiting, talent acquisition experience in combination with leadership and/or management experience required
- Must be able to handle high-volume, fast-pace, and a collaborative environment under direct supervision
- Experience working in a metrics-driven, corporate environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Boolean Savvy
- Confidence in dealing with people both face-to-face and over the phone
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Time management
- Leadership skills
- Ability to effectively use persuasive communication skills.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website