Responsible for completing accurate and timely set ups for new state accounts, ensuring each set up fulfills the agencies requirements to ensure all filing/payment deadlines will be met or exceeded.
- Assume responsibility for assigned verifications for new client setups.
- Track and prioritize verifications assigned.
- Call agencies as necessary to retrieve and/or verify state ID's, frequencies, rates, or account status.
- Input information into the system to reflect all accurate information verified.
- Completes and returns reviewed verifications by due date.
- Maintains and updates set up spreadsheet on state requirements to ensure accurate filings and payments on set ups.
- Assume responsibility for setting up and closing states for existing clientele.
- Adheres to the 24-hour turn around deadline.
- Ensures all required documents are included for state set ups.
- Follows required processes and procedures for setting up and closing states.
- Maintains and updates required spreadsheets on state requirements and filings to ensure accurate filings and payments.
- Adhere to document storage guidelines.
- Assume responsibility for processing powers of attorney
- Verify documents for accuracy.
- Assist with keeping forms up to date.
- Input and track due dates of powers of attorney.
- Submit completed documents to correct agency.
- Assist other Paycom associates as needed.
- Demonstrate initiative by constantly looking for and recommending ways to improve Paycom operations and/or customer service.
- Assume responsibility for assisting Paycom management with special projects including quarter-end and year-end processing.
- Willingly work additional hours as required to meet or exceed all deadlines.
- Assist coworkers and Paycom management when requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma required
- 1 year of administrative, accounting, payroll, data entry, or related experience required
- Detail oriented
- Well organized
- Cooperative and able to effectively work on a team
- Ability to use computer applications, printers, copier, fax machine and telephone
- Ability to perform research and effectively solve problems
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website