The TSR Adminprovides reporting and analytical support to the Transition Specialist Department including creating, reviewing and analyzing complex TSR reports. The TSR Admin partners directly with the Director of TSR and Business Intelligence to ensure all reporting is accurate and timely.
- Creates, reviews and analyzes complex TSR reports using Excel, Access database and other reporting tools
- Works closely with Business Intelligence to ensure that all reporting information is accurate and timely
- Completes TSR Projects as assigned by department leadership
- Answer phone calls & emails from department staff and managers regarding reporting
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other documents
- Performs complex and confidential administrative functions
- Updates process manuals and distributes to department staff
- Attends department process meetings, prepares agendas, records minutes and provides email recap post meeting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 4+ years' experience providing mid to high level administrative support
- Advanced level computer and Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Project Experience Preferred
- HRIS System Knowledge Preferred
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website