Scheduler - 190000QU
My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Scheduler for our Ottawa District office located in Ottawa, ON.
- Creates, maintains, monitors, coordinates, and communicates the project schedule
- Helps plan and chair sub-contractor scheduling meetings
Implements sub-trade schedules into master schedule and tracks progress
Reports on progress of schedule at project meetings, monthly forecast report, and status report
Issues look-ahead schedules for weekly sub-trade meetings and construction meetings
Obtains detailed schedule information complete with resource loading from all assigned trade contractors
Reviews progress of ongoing site activities in the field
Provides progress reporting to PCL staff to ensure sub-trade/crew performance in accordance with milestone dates of PCL Baseline Schedule
Other duties as required
- Minimum 5-7 years of scheduling experience within the Construction Industry
- Graduated from a recognized architectural, engineering or construction management program
- Proven ability working with scheduling software- Primavera, P6
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry, specifically construction specifications, building materials, methods and procedures
- Ability to schedule, monitor and forecast resources for optimum efficiency
- Ability to work and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Revit, Navisworks or comparable 4D scheduling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- This is a site-based position which may involve overtime hours, working outdoors and occasional travelling.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
Apply on company website