The EVS Specialist will maintain the Pechanga facility including but not limited to the restrooms, floors, lobby and tables.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Pick up trash
• Clean all ashtrays and spills
• Clean all restrooms including sweeping, mopping, counters walls, doors and vents
• Vacuum carpets
• Empty all trash
• Wipe down doors and machines
• Will safeguard the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino
• All other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: High School education or training is not required. One year experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to speak and read fluently in English.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to be able to solve minor mathematical problems which may include using units in US currency, weight measurement, volume and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to understand and carry out simple instructions and to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
CUSTOMER SERVICES: This position requires the ability to deliver 4 diamond customer service in busy high volume areas while performing assigned cleaning duties. This position requires the ability to be courteous and professional, using polite mannerisms while speaking in a friendly upbeat voice.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to qualify to obtain a Class “B” gaming license.
• Ability to work any shift
• Knowledge of reading , writing and math, ability to speak English fluently
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to read product label
• Ability to work well with all levels of public and management
• Light to heavy lifting up to 35lbs. bending, stooping and reaching.
• Will be asked to work in a smoking environment
• Will be wearing plastic and Vinyl gloves when necessary
• Requires standing or walking during the entire shift
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image when assisting players.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply on company website