Ensures all plates are prepared according to order on ticket and presentation of plates is at the Outlet specifications. Needs to understand timing of the food preparation in conjunction with business levels of the front-end operations. Cooperates with and assists coworkers in achieving goals of outlet. Follows all appropriate policies and procedures of outlet while striving to improve standards of operation
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Adheres to all rules, policies and regulations as stated in the Pechanga Employee Handbook
• Always works as a team player. Is capable of being cross-trained at the discretion of management.
• Displays knowledge of food and beverage available in outlet. This includes ingredients and manner of preparation for all dishes and other items served in the outlet
• Displays knowledge of proper food presentations including handling, garnishing and serving of all food items.
• Assist guests in a friendly, professional manner and is able to meet their needs.
• Is capable of performing side work as assigned by supervisor.
• Is willing and capable of following directions from Manager at all times and can communicate effectively.
• Is capable of working in a safe and clean manner and reports all unsafe conditions immediately in supervisor or takes person responsibility if supervisor is not immediately available.
• Will protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino.
• Some bending, stooping and lifting up to 25lbs.
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Outlet Food Expeditor does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: No prior experience or training required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. This position also requires the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Food Handlers Certified
• Tips Certified
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: N/A
• Food Expeditors have to be willing to learn about 100% of the menu
• Understand and complies with all company and departmental rules and regulation, policies and procedures
Apply on company website