We're looking for a passionate and talented Motion Designer to join Pechanga Creative Studios.
As part of the Marketing Department, Pechanga Creative Studios is the production team at Pechanga Resort Casino that creates engaging video content for all facets of this diverse resort property, including broadcast television, digital marketing, in-room hotel content, sponsorships, public relations and internal department support.
The Motion Graphic Designer is responsible for developing spectacular creative for promotional videos, branded content, instructional videos, documentaries and more. Working with a dedicated video team, this is the primary position tasked to create motion content from concept and boards, to design, animation and delivery. Platforms include broadcast, website, social, digital signage, and with Pechanga's sponsorship partners.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Designs style frames, storyboards, and motion graphics concepts
• Creates motion graphics including lower thirds, locators, composited elements, end tags, and fully animated pieces
• Collaborates with a core video team to push industry boundaries and create exciting digital content
• Executing within and iterating upon strong brand guidelines
• Understanding specs and creating content for a large variety of digital platforms
• Works both independently and closely with a team from concept to delivery
• Delivers on time in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain organized project assets
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required. Minimum of five (5) years of e work experience required. An equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position also requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, expressions and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position is the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Strong creative and problem-solving abilities in the realm of compelling and cutting-edge video content
• Mastery of color theory, typography, and frame composition
• Advanced skillset with After Effects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
• Cinema 4D, VFX compositing, or illustration skills a plus
• Fundamental understanding of video workflows and file formats
• Detail oriented with a strong collaborative work ethic
• Adapt to change with a positive attitude
• Excel under pressure
• Must be a self-starter, maintain a positive attitude, follow direction, and follow through on assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible with shifts and hours worked as property is 24/7
• Applicant must submit reel/portfolio to be considered prior to being considered for an interview
Apply on company website