Greet all guests and provides Resort, Casino and city information. Parks and retrieves guest cars from assigned locations and retrieves articles from cars for guests. Will protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Greet and welcome all guests and provide resort, casino and city information
• Check cars for damage and record details of damage on parking ticket.
• Park and retrieve guest cars from assigned location.
• Lock cars and store keys, file and return to the proper location.
• Respond to telephone and radio inquiries for valet parking.
• Adhere to all Highway Traffic Acts.
• Respond efficiently to special requests from guests.
• Comply with resort policies and procedures
• Comply with departmental service guarantees
• Able to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work in a timely manner
• Able to perceive quality of work read material and review documents; receive instructions and hear from guests and staff
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This Valet Attendant position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos as well as the ability to write simple correspondence. This position also requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Valid Class C driver license
• Clean driver's abstract with no demerit points
• Valid Class “C” gaming license
• Ability to drive a manual transmission.
• Great Smile
• Good Attitude
• Make eye contact while speaking
• Mentally strong and able to cope with many challenges
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Professional demeanor
• Must be willing to work weekends and/or Holidays when necessary
• Must be flexible with hours and shifts
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply on company website