Greet and welcome all guests upon arrival and thank and bid farewell upon departure. Provide guests with information about the resort, casino, and the city. Store, file and return keys to the proper locations. Respond to telephone and radio inquiries for valet parking. Comply with all department policies/procedures and standards. Respond efficiently to special requests from guests. Assist Door Captain in the division of tips in the tip pool by shift. Communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing; able to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work. Able to make progress on multiple assignments under time constraints. Able to perceive quality of work, read material and review documents; receive instructions and hear inquiries from guest or staff. Able to remain alert throughout the duration of the shift and to remain calm during emergency situations. Able to act independently while analyzing data and drawing conclusions from written and computer generated materials. Provide instruction on and/or guidance for guest/employee safety in fire or any other emergency situation. Report any unsafe equipment or unusual situation to immediate supervisor. Attend and participate in pre-shift department meetings. Perform other tasks as assigned by management. Comply with all departmental service guarantees. Will protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Greet and welcome all guests and provide resort, casino, and city information
• Retrieve valet ticket during departure while using guest name.
• Enter valet ticket information into CVPS system.
• Answer phones within 3 rings of call and answer any questions asked.
• Hang valet ticket connected to keys on key hooks.
• Ensure all work areas are clean, orderly and free of health and safety hazards.
• Effectively dealing with internal/external guest.
• Keeps immediate supervisor informed of all problems or unusual events and / or refers difficult situations to his / her attention for handling.
• Answers questions while up-selling the resorts outlets and other promotional amenities.
• Help count and sort Valet tips at the end of there shift and or help distribute to fellow team members.
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Valet Dispatcher position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and no prior experience or training is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. This position also requires the ability to print and speak simple sentences.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Hotel Gamming license.
• Valid Class “C” driver's license.
• Great smile and a good attitude.
• Make eye contact while speaking.
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Professional demeanor.
• Basic knowledge of computer skills.
• Ability to use a radio and answer phone calls.
• Must be willing to work weekends and/or holidays when necessary.
• Must be flexible with hours and / or shifts.
• Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
• Ability to work in hot/cold/wet conditions.
• Maintain favorable working relationships with all departments and team members, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Able to act independently while analyzing data and drawing conclusions from written and computer generated materials.
• Ensures the booth is clean, organized and free of health and safety hazards.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply on company website