Award winning Hospital!
Respected Neonatology practice!
We are seeking a board certified or board eligible neonatologist, with exceptional clinical skills, to join our dedicated team at Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center.
- 20 NICU beds with 6 overflow beds.
- Daily census averages 16-19 with over 300 annual admissions.
- Level-III NICU that is dedicated to taking care of high acuity babies.
- Attractive schedule - 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Experienced team of NNPs.
- Sub-specialties such as pediatric ID, neurology, cardiology, pulmonary and ophthalmology are all on site. We have access to adult urology, ENT and dermatology, if needed, on site. Remainder of our consultants are at CHOA in Atlanta.
- 2015 Women's Choice award as America's Best Hospital for patient safety, obstetrics, orthopedics, heart care and overall patient experience.
Located in the northeastern region of Georgia, Athens, is an unquestionably southern city immersed in vivacious college culture. While the spirited city is most known for the University of Georgia, the state's largest public research university and the birthplace of public higher education in America, it's also home to a thriving music scene, award-winning restaurants and a host of other attractions.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
PI121375285Overview Award winning Hospital!
Apply on company website