As a Distal Extremities (DEX) Sales Manager employee is responsible for leading the sales strategy and sales activities within a defined territory. The DEX Manager is expected to be in the field, engaging with Sales Representatives to develop and maintain existing customer relationships, and building new customer relationships. The DEX Manager is responsible for holding Sales Representatives accountable for all sales objectives and tactics, managing sales and operational activities on a daily basis, and developing the skills and effectiveness of their direct reports. The DEX Manager is responsible for measuring, monitoring and trending Sales Representative performance and intervenes to ensure successful achievement of business results including quota achievement, account education engagement, and inventory management. The DEX Manager will also be responsible for providing high-level technical support to customers and other Sales Representatives. Distal Extremity (soft tissue, bone, trauma, positioning products for the elbow, wrist, hand, foot, and ankle).
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving DEX sales within Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
- Maintain and develop positive and professional relationships by actively engaging with Physicians, Consultants, Residency and Fellowship programs, key customers and accounts.
- Plan and monitor progress to successfully achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Has or will obtain a thorough understanding of selected account sales history, surgeon customers, buying group affiliations, objectives, and structure.
- Evaluates strategic opportunities and challenges with select accounts and outlines solutions in meetings with Agency Leadership.
- Work with other team members in other product lines to plan and coordinate selling strategy within a team selling structure.
- Complete monthly, mid-year and annual reports for Agency Leadership.
- Demonstrate a leadership presence and influence that contributes to a high performing Sales Team while holding all members accountable for; inventory management, effective time management, professional conduct, independent development, responsible and effective expense management, and accurate HCP reporting.
- Point of contact and coordinator for area DEX trainings, and support the territory as the DEX product and technique expert.
- Act as a liaison between salesforce and Arthrex Product Management team to ensure proper communication about product usage to and from the field.
- Lead instructional cadaveric DEX lab sessions for OR staff and Surgeons.
- Attend industry meetings and applicable Sales and Medical Education Trainings.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills, not limited, to Inventory and Freight Management.
- Comprehensive product training also requires the additional ability to handle and report product complaint, and FDA required medical device reporting via the Arthrex Product Surveillance Department.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years field experience in foot and ankle trauma and soft tissue sales
- Experience in hand and wrist trauma and soft tissue sales
- High level of initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Interested candidates should s click the Apply Online button below.
Peerless Surgical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website