The Commercial Excellence Leader is responsible for delivering excellent commercial understanding of our business and market to drive performance improvement in the European Sales Team. There are three key areas of commercial management, analysis and support that are key to the role. Firstly, to gain value and insights from the analysis of the sales/customer performance data in terms of, key highlights, trends and consequences for the business. Secondly, to drive disciplined sales processes within the sales team through pricing list and parts maintenance, new business pipeline processes and the use of CRM and account planning tools. Thirdly, support the Global Sales team Directors to develop and maintain accurate forecasting, budgeting at customer/product level as well as support longer term planning and sales initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Seek to identify insights and present opportunities for business improvement and innovation from historic sales data, margin review, market trends analysis and other inputs.
- Responsible for the generation of sales data and reports for the Global sales group. Including the Sales Dashboards, weekly and monthly sales updates, and other budget vs actual and profitability reports.
- Responsible for the “Bottom up” by territory/customer/product processes for generation of annual sales budget and periodic reforecasts.
- Supports EMEA Sales Director with Sales and Operations planning processes including collating forecasts using CRM system and other sales signal inputs, supply updates and attendance at the monthly S&OP meetings.
- Work closely with Cost Analyst/Finance department to produce and maintain price lists for standard products for EMEA markets plus transfer prices for partners and intercompany sales.
- Maintaining EMEA Pricing grids and quotations tools to ensure pricing rules are followed. Plus supports Sales Managers with pricing quotations for larger bespoke contract tenders.
- Compile and understand competitor pricing information and conduct competitive value comparisons.
- General product subject expert leader on SalesForce.com for the Sales Team including monitoring and reporting new business pipeline activity, set up of specific campaigns and drive compliance.
- Maintaining customer specific price groups/lists and other customer data in SAP.
- Managing the customer Engineering resource approval process (ORB) as part of new customer pipeline process.
- Support new product/service development processes requiring sales input around pricing/margin, revenue forecast and timing.
- Administration of EMEA sales commissions / incentive programs calculations.
- Support and maintain customer /market segmentation reviews.
What You'll Need:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in accounting, marketing or finance or equivalent specific experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales or marketing or commercial enterprise environment preferred
- Strong skills in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Able to interrogate and analyse large data sets to produce meaningful commercial insight.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills with good oral and written communication skills
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of SAP business systems and SalesForce or other similar CRM systems an advantage
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
Why Join Peli BioThermal ? Here's a glimpse of Peli's Perks
- Generous pension contributions with a competitive match
- Established reputable brand offering premium products – you'll be proud to represent Peli!
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Permanent Health and disability Insurance
- Free On Site Parking
- Free Tea, Coffee and fresh fruit provided to all employees
- Employee discount program on Pelican Products
- Lucrative employee referral program – get paid to work with your trusted network.
- And more…
ABOUT PELI BIOTHERMAL:
Peli BioThermal is a global leader in providing the life sciences industry with the most comprehensive suite of patented and award-winning thermal protection packaging solutions for the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, diagnostics, tissue, vaccines and blood supplies. Our specialized design, engineering and lab testing services ensure clients are fitted with cold chain performance solutions that best fit their purpose. And Pelican BioThermal' s Credo Prevision track-and-trace software, which allows clients to monitor temperature-controlled packaging inventories throughout the entire end-to-end distribution cycle, ensures clients meet increasing global regulatory demands, manage challenging shipping lanes and unforeseen delays while reliably and confidently tracking critical, high-value payloads around the world.
Next Steps of the Selection Process:
- Our hiring team reviews applications and select candidates.
- We'll invite candidates to complete a video interview on Microsoft Teams.
- After the initial video interviews, we'll invite a final number of candidates for in-person interview(s).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website