The Nursing Assistant provides direct physical care and emotional support to patients in an assigned area under the direct supervision of an RN or LPN. The inventory, distribution/delivery of medications may be required.
- Certified as a nursing assistant in the State of Maryland - licensure issued by the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- American Heart Association BLS(Basic Life Support) CPR required
- Basic computer skills required
- Knowledge of how to switch on the computer
- Ability to use a mouse to interact with elements on the screen
- Ability to use the computer keyboard
- Ability to shut down the computer after use
- If candidate accepts a position, candidate is required to attend & complete 2 consecutive days of Nursing Assistant orientation (scheduled on a Tuesday & Wednesday - dayshift hours) during designated TidalHealth New Employee orientation weeks.
Apply on company website