The inventory, distribution/delivery of medications is required for all Patient Care area Positions.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating a plan of patient care utilizing ANA Standards and the Nursing Process. Acts as a patient advocate. Provides support, information and direct care. Utilizes equipment and technology skillfully and is technically competent in nursing procedures. Educates patients and families on significant self care issues. The inventory, distribution/delivery of medications may be required.
- Licensed and currently registered to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland or Delaware or other compact state.
- Current AHA BLS certification.
- May be assigned to day, evening, or night shifts or a combination per departmental policy.
- Scheduled off at least three holidays per year.
- Required to work weekends per unit need.
- Expected to work overtime on occasion.
Apply on company website