Penn State Health Childrens Hospital Division of Pediatric Pulmonology - Sleep Medicine is seeking a Pediatric Pulmonology Sleep Medicine Physician.
Join our Division of Pediatric Pulmonology - Sleep Medicine now! We are committed to excellent clinical care, teaching, and research. Interested applicants, please apply here and send CV and Cover Letter to Anderson Smith, at email@example.com
- We are a division of 9 physicians (7 full time),
- 5 NP/PAs,
- A full complement of ancillary staff including excellent administrative support, a social worker, dietician/nutritionist, CF nurse coordinator and other nursing support, and two clinical research nurse coordinators.
- Our Pediatric Sleep Program has a 16 bed sleep lab that we share with adult medicine with 4+ Pediatric beds.
- Currently, we have one Sleep physician and a 0.4 FTE NP staffing the sleep program.
- In addition, we are a CF center with programs in bronchoscopy, home ventilation, non-invasive ventilation, neuromuscular disease, sickle cell disease, apnea, asthma, BPD +/- PH, aerodigestive disease, etc.
What were seeking:
- We are seeking someone trained in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric sleep medicine.
- D., D.O., or foreign equivalent
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania BC/BE
- An interest in research would be supported but is not required.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Sign on bonus and Relocation assistance,
- CME time and funds,
- LTD and Life insurance, and so much more!
- Penn State University tuition discount for employees and dependents
Our freestanding Childrens Hospital just underwent a vertical expansion due to accommodate pediatric needs in central PA is located near Harrisburg (Our state capital) and is a safe, family-friendly location, with access to excellent public schools. Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving cityrich in theater, arts, and culture.Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey's community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. We're proud of our community involvement and encourage you to learn more about our organization.
About Penn State Health:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 14,000 people system-wide. The system includesPenn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center,Penn State Childrens Hospital, andPenn State Cancer Institutebased in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa., and more than 2,000 physicians and direct care providers at more than 100 medical office locations. Additionally, the system jointly operates various health care providers, includingPenn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare andPennsylvania Psychiatric Institute. In December 2017, Penn State Health partnered with Highmark Health to facilitate creation of a value-based, community care network in the region. Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations withPenn State College of Medicine, the Universitys medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $90 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the positions responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Penn State Health Children's Hospital Division of Pediatric Pulmonology - Sleep Medicine is seeking a ...
Apply on company website