The Division of Women's Health at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center seeks an OBGYN Hospitalist for a full-time academic position.
- Join growing team of 11 Physicians and 14 Advanced Practice Providers with the division being supported by REI, MFM, GYN ONC, MIGS, and FPMRS
- Certified Nurse Midwife support
- Appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in either the tenure or non-tenure track
- 2,100+ deliveries per year
- Level IV NICU – the only NICU in the region prepared to handle the most complex cases
- Twelve 24 hour shifts per month
- Opportunity to be part of a nationally recognized leader in women's health
What we're seeking:
- M.D., D.O., or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Surgeon with a collaborative approach to clinical care and education
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificate
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state
- The area offers excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania
- The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children's Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa
- More than 2,300 physicians and direct care providers at 125 medical office locations
- Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University's medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than$100 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
The Division of Women's Health at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center seeks an OBGYN Hospitalist for a full-time academic p...
Apply on company website