The Maintenance Analytics team at Penske is seeking aMaintenance Analyst to support the Guided Repair process. A successful Maintenance Analyst develops andmaintains the statistical modeling, analysis and reporting across various projectsas assigned by the supervisor. Theposition will require the ability to query data using SQL, design, develop andimplement reports using Tableau or QlikView, maintain and update statisticalmodels using Python, and perform statistical analysis to identify opportunitiesfor the business.
This position is located at our Corporate offices in abeautiful country setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA which is a convenientcommute with ample free and easy parking.
Work Location: 2675 Morgantown Rd Reading, Pennsylvania
- Monitor and analyze the results of machine learningmodel outputs to gain insights into emerging maintenance trends and repeatfaults.
- Communicate between Corporate Maintenance, FieldOperations, and Warranty teams to articulate analytical findings and shareinsights
- Manage the service levelsof the Guided Repair system, ensuring that acceptable levels of response times,response
rates, and accuracy levelsare maintained.
- Evaluate the adoptionrates of the GR system at field locations, and will work with the field toimprove its use and
- Advance the program byincorporating complementary systems, such as Connected Fleet, and working withPenske and
outside AI and Big Dataresources to expand the model beyond the current engine related systems.
- Test, approve, deploy,and monitor models through the GR Admin portal. This includes selecting andmaintaining test
cases that reflect currentmaintenance trends that will be used for bulk testing and working with the VDAteam to test
- Provide on-going reportsto Corp and Field management quantifying the benefits of GR and identifyingopportunities for
improvement based uponKPIs.
-Other projects as assigned by the Director
• At least 3 years data analytics experience required
• At least 3 years of business or operational experience preferred
• Bachelors in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science/Analytics preferred
• Strong analytical skills required
• Independent problem solving skills required
• Strong oral and written communication skills required
• Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Access required
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint required
• SQL and Visual Basic programming preferred
• Process mapping experience preferred
• Data mining and report tool (experience Qlikview, Green Plum, Business Objects, etc.) plus
• Quality program certification (Six Sigma, ISO, LEAN, etc.) plus
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website