This role will be responsible for providing day-to-day functional & system support for Penske's Talent Acquisition system. In addition, you will be a critical resource in maintaining overall company process compliance relating to the staffing function.
In this role you will utilize reports and process reviews in order to audit the staffing process that is followed by each of the recruiters and provide those findings to staffing leadership team. You assist in ensuring system upkeep through the execution of standard operating procedures, system template and library upkeep, and error management. The support that is provided by this role is critical in contributing to the success of the Staffing organization.
Qualified candidates for this role with have prior demonstrated experience using some level of systems technology to complete tasks, preferably in recruitment. You must be an individual with an analytical mindset and a desire to complete tasks that support the recruiting team and effort. Preferred candidates for the role will have prior experience in recruiting, recruiting metrics, data analysis and process improvement.
- Complete monthly Audits & Assessments for the recruiters in order to determine if each recruiter is adhering to and meeting the requirements of established staffing processes.
- Maintain & monitor requisition data and job postings including job titles, job descriptions, & formatting on a weekly basis to ensure consistency.
- Modify & maintain weekly staffing reports and provide summarized details to the Staffing Leadership Team and the recruiters.
- Maintain the YTD Monthly Summary reports provided by the HRIS team.
- Review approved requisitions for all Corporate organizations & designated PL locations and assign the reqs to the appropriate recruiter.
- Review and modify Job Templates in Taleo in accordance with Company policy.
- Provide general system support related to offer & new hire interfaces and overall system performance.
- Assist with the testing of new Taleo version releases.
- Assist with the completion of the Job Vacancy and Wage Surveys from the Canadian Statistics Department on request as needed.
- Provide recruitment support such as offer letter generation, phone screening, job posting, and events to support other members of the recruiting team on an as needed basis.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required.
- With Bachelor's degree: At least 1 year of experience working in a role supporting business systems, including customer support, reporting, and issue resolution.
- Without Bachelor's Degree: At least 3 continuous years working in a role supporting business systems, including customer support, reporting, and issue resolution.
- Prior experience conducting analysis using data, process reviews, or reporting required.
- Previous experience with Project Management preferred
- Quality certifications such as Six Sigma preferred
- Must have demonstrated internal customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and make recommendations to resolve issues is required.
- Must have demonstrated strong organizational and documentation skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity required.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website