Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals' wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are currently accepting applications full time Nurse Practitioner with specialization in Family Medicine to work in our Behavioral Health Department to assist with medical management of psychiatric inpatients.
- Assigned exclusively to medical management of patients in the psychiatric inpatient unit
- Perform history and physical examinations
- Order diagnostic tests based on assessments, develop treatment plans, prescribe drugs and other therapies as needed
- Make referrals as necessary, consulting with supervising medical provider when appropriate
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Work collaboratively with other members of the medical team
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program with a specialization in family medicine
- NYS License Required
- Experience working with a diverse and under-served patient population a plus
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Previous work experience with Psychiatric patients a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose...
Apply on company website