Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY and NYC Health + Hospitals/Sydenham staff partner to provide multiple programs in the community including the Babygram Program, Developmental Evaluation Clinic, HIV/Aids Program and The Diabetic Learning and Support Program.
- Advise patients, parents or guardians and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development
- Examine patients or order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians
- Monitor patients' condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns
- Other duties as assigned by the department
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Pediatrics
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Ability to speak Spanish highly desired
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose...
Apply on company website