PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
The Health Information Clerk works under general supervision to process information into the patient's health records.
- Ability to work effectively with others in an environment involving a high level of activity & in situations with tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Adaptability, accuracy and efficiency
- Strong computer skills (data entry and typing) and Office technology skills (Copier/Scanner/Fax)
- Honest, dependable, and conscientious
- Formal training will be indicated by a graduation certificate from an accredited Medical Assistant program is required
- Minimum 2 years of previous medical records and medical office experience including knowledge of medical terminology required
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website