We're a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
This position performs screening and diagnostic mammography in an outpatient setting. Provides education to patients and families regarding breast imaging; prevention and early detection of breast disease.
- Excellent technical and positioning skills including sound clinical knowledge of breast disease.
- Understanding of related MQSA mandates and regulations.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, physicians and management.
- Prior digital mammography experience preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Current CRT and CMT license.
- Current ARRT certification for mammography or obtain within 18 months of hire.
- Current BCLS certification.
- 8.0 Category A digital mammography CEU's.
- 8.0 hours of Breast Digital Tomosynthesis
- Prior experience imaging with tomosytheiss and/or obtained initial tomosythesis CME qualifications
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website