We're a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The MRI Tech performs MRI exams and related procedures maintaining maximal patient safety and comfort. Procedures include all parts of the vasculature structures and organ systems.
- Technical skills in high field clinical magnet resonance imaging
- Knowledge of all vasculature and organ systems
- Knowledge of quality control standards
- Skilled in the use of contrast agents
- Basic patient care and assessment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- ARRT certification in MRI
- Venipuncture certification
- Three (3) years of clinical training in MRI
- State of California CRT
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website