Provide assistance to the Regulatory Operations corporate department to maintain compliance with federal, state, and accrediting agencies. Create and maintain regulatory documents, including enrollment agreements and catalog addenda for all campuses.
- Maintain working knowledge of PMI program approvals and offerings.
- Update the electronic enrollment agreements; act as internal gatekeeper for release of electronic enrollment; tracks disclosure requirements.
- Build out new enrollment agreements for new program versions; ensure all disclosures are included.
- Create new/edit existing enrollment agreement documents as required.
- Maintain campus and programmatic catalog addenda.
- Meet deadlines autonomously and in a team setting.
- Assist with monitoring for updates / changes of policies, procedures, or standards for all regulatory agencies (state, federal, and accrediting agencies).
- Maintain master programmatic accreditation worksheets/ tracking documents.
- Assist with program and campus audits.
- Assist with the review and edit of regulatory documents, program manuals, and other documents, as assigned.
- Assist with developing, maintaining, and updating resource documents.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two (2) years of experience in a professional setting.
- Proficient computer skills: proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; preferred knowledge in basic HTML, Microsoft Access, or database software.
- Task, deadline, and detail oriented.
- Verbal and written communication skills; proficient in the English language.
- Work experience in postsecondary education preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education, or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.
Apply on company website