DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Pinewood Springs Inpatient Behavioral Health
Admissions and Assessment Intake Coordinator NurseFull-time Nights
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine.
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
TriStar Maury Regional Behavioral Health is a new 60-bed, 49,900 sq. ft. facility that will be located at 1001 North James Campbell Boulevard in Columbia, Tennessee. The facility will serve both adult and adolescent patients.Job Duties:
- The Intake Coordinator will respond to calls for psychiatry services responding appropriately to the identified needs of the caller and patient.
- Prioritizes patient calls based on the level of need of the patient.
- Coordinates activities with Respond Department and Respond Director to assure accurate record keeping and efficient patient flow.
- Ensures EMTALA compliance at all times and reports any concerns to the Respond Director immediately.
- Coordinates communication related to all assessment and admission activities, ensures rapid throughput for the emergency department, requests additional resources when needed based on volume, and works with multidisciplinary team to move patients to disposition quickly.
- Responds to calls in a timely and thorough manner, and verifies RN/SSR in Respond completes a timely assessment
- Works collaboratively with Senior Leadership team to provide data and to assure accurate response data management
- Provides ongoing education, resources and support to patients and families as needed.
- Coordinates and participates with appropriate interested parties and physicians through the patient response inquiry, and admission process
- Models and trains other behavioral health team members on managing and tracking inquiry calls.
- Tracks and reports on all key indicators related to calls, assessment, and admissions.
- Ensures patient rights and confidentiality are maintained.
- Ability to remain calm during crisis situations
You are encouraged to apply today!
- Active and clear RN License (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required within 90 days of hire)
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience STRONGLY preferred
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) (required within 30 days of employment)
Apply today to avoid any delays!!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website