U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients & We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
The Community Liaison is responsible for developing and implementing community relations and outreach marketing activities for Pinnacle Senior Care, with a focus on senior living facilities, community organizations, hospitals, the general public, and referral sources throughout designated areas. This position represents Pinnacle to the community and to our internal customers, including Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), Grace and Comfort Hospices, and The Home DME Company. The primary focus of this position is developing and maintaining existing and new referral sources and planning and implementing various outreach activities and campaigns to heighten the awareness of Pinnacle and its value to homebound patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains new clients and accounts to increase referrals and generate new business
- Oversees and maintains contact with all existing Pinnacle referral sources
- Develops and implements a weekly plan for community visibility activities and provider office calls
- Plans, implements, and oversees public relations activities for Pinnacle Senior Care, including development of cooperative relationships, memberships, and partnerships with key community healthcare organizations, senior communities, and other agencies; works in conjunction with other sales representatives and clinical educators
- Creates and manages community events, health fairs, and trade shows to include concept development, staffing, and logistics (support, transportation, setup, displays, and collateral materials)
- Communicates effectively with current customers/accounts to increase referrals
- Prepares activity reports as requested. Reconciles all marketing, tracking, and expense reports
- Plans, develops, and implements marketing projects such as brochures, fliers, promotional items, PowerPoint presentations, and displays
- Attends all required meetings and in-services
- Ensures the integrity of the episode by obtaining needed documentation and signatures for verbal orders, face to face encounters, and all pre-claim requirements
- Follows-up with hospitalized/SNF/Rehab patients to assure their return to Pinnacle upon discharge
- Mails out Thank You notes to all referral sources
- Assists with recovery from service failures to prevent loss of account/referral source
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Valid state drivers license
- AssociateDegree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Four years of experience in customer service, sales, marketing and/or public relations
- Experience in the healthcare field; work with the geriatric population preferred
- Knowledge of certified home health and ability to communicate this knowledge to others
- Ability to adapt and apply guidelines and procedures
- Ability to analyze problems and resolve issues in a rapid, direct, and complete manner
- Skill in teamwork and maintaining relationships with patients, caregivers, and coworkers
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Prior experience in with Hospice or Home Care
Apply on company website