Job Number: 5899
Position Title: Licensed Practical Nurse
Now Hiring – Experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)!
Pivot Onsite Innovations, a leading provider of occupational health services, has an opening for an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to manage services at our on-site healthcare clinic located at a premier manufacturing facility in Tulsa, OK. This opportunity will inspire Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to step out of the traditional setting and flourish within the quickly growing occupational setting.
If you are a Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) looking for the opportunity to creatively pursue workplace safety and wellness with a supportive and engaged management structure, and an incredibly positive work/life balance, apply now!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Treat acute occupational injuries
- Manage worker's compensation claims in conjunction with employer representative and insurance carrier
- Facilitate return to work and light duty assignments for employees with work related injuries
- Administer pre/post-employment screenings such as urinalysis, hearing tests, pulmonary function, and fit tests
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Perks:
- 401K Retirement Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Set Schedule
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Disability Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Continuous Training
- Substantial CEU Reimbursement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Ongoing support from a team of passionate and dedicated occupational health professionals
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- 4+ years' experience working as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Current and valid state licensure - required
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Workers Compensation principles – a plus, but not required
- Prior experience in an occupational setting – a plus, but not required
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services dedicated to getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they live, work, or play. Our family of brands include: Pivot Physical Therapy—getting people back on the move with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— providing employers an array of employee-focused health, safety and preventive care services; Pivot Onsite Innovations— providing employers tailored, on-site, workforce-focused health, safety and wellness solutions; Pivot Sports Medicine— partnering with high school, collegiate and other sports organizations to deliver premier, personalized athletic training services; and Pivot Performance— guiding athletes of all levels to reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply on company website