Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven Nurse Practitioner for a part-time position. This role will provide healthcare support at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's manufacturing plant in Duquesne, PA! Great schedule and flexibility! Must be able to work between 20-25 hours a week between the timeframe of 7 AM - 5 PM!
Under the direction of the Medical Director and Overseeing Physician, the Nurse Practitioner provides patient care that includes, but not limited to, case management, physicals/clearance exams, injury assessment, and minor procedures.
Your typical day includes:
- Performing post-offer physicals, non-work-related RTW medical clearance examinations
- Assessing, diagnosing, treating, and providing ongoing medical management of workplace injuries and non-occupational conditions (episodic and urgent)
- Driving chronic disease management process, including education and wellness physicals
- Performing minor procedures including, but not limited to, suturing, splinting, joint injection, trigger finger injection, arthrocentesis, and x-ray interpretation
- Managing cases of workman's compensation claims in conjunction with the employer representative and insurance carrier. Facilitating RTW and light duty assignments for employees with work-related injuries
- Continuing education reimbursement (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- All NP necessary recertification and licensing fees reimbursed (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Career growth opportunities: Clinic/Site Lead, Team Lead, Division Manager, and Division Sr. Manager
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Have a master's degree in related field
- Have a valid state licensure and First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Have the ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Have strong administrative/management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website