Job Number: 5985
Position Title: Campus and Event Recruiter
Pivot is seeking a high energy and driven Recruiter to be the lead of our robust campus and event recruiting program. This newly created position will help drive the recruiting process by being sales-focused, building relationships, and coordinating leads. The ideal candidate is highly personable, organized, detail-oriented, and sales and marketing savvy. While all of our recruiting events are currently virtual because of the COVID-19 pandemic, successful candidates will love to travel and have advanced event planning, logistics, public speaking, relationship building and follow-up skills. The Campus and Event Recruiter is ready to make an impact and thrives being part of a fast-paced, focused and passionate clinical recruiting team.
- Under direction of Director of Talent Acquisition, develops and drives strategies for campus, conference and event recruiting
- Sets, tracks and manages event calendar, timelines, and activities
- Organizes attendance and related logistics such as registration, travel, etc. at all campus and conference recruiting events, “Lunch and Learns,” in-house events and virtual recruiting fairs
- Attends all recruiting events including campus career fairs, state and national association conferences, and in-house events
- Builds upon existing program by recommending and adding new events,and developing strong relationships with faculty, students and community partners, while collaborating with Pivot professionals to facilitate networking and branding at targeted schools, associations and conferences
- Packs, unpacks and ships necessary materials and exhibit booth displays to destinations
- Manages and maintains all recruiting collateral and giveaway inventory; organizes and manages recruiting off-site and corporate storage areas
- Assists in the identification and ordering of innovative campus brand collateral and branded merchandise, and giveaways
- Maintains and updates internal career fair schedule as well as schedule on web site
- Becomes fully-versed on company Applicant Tracking System's Event Module, and email marketing capabilities
- Executes career fair follow-up and lead management tasks in a timely and effective manner to include managing and organizing all lead lists; uploading resumes and leads into ATS/CRM; forwarding leads to appropriate recruiters; making social connections via LinkedIn and other platforms; sending email/eblast follow-ups, nurture and drip campaigns
- Coordinates event-related social media posts and schedule with marketing
- Assists in the management of Pivot's Employer Ambassador program
- Analyzes and reports on event metrics to develop new and innovative recruiting strategies for long term and sustained growth.
- Supports recruiting efforts for all staff positions during off-season as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of event and campus recruiting experience in a healthcare environment. Experience in physical therapy and occupational health industries highly preferred.
- Proven experience in coordinating and participating in virtual events with in-depth knowledge of various virtual recruiting platforms
- Ability to travel approximately 50-60% during peak seasons
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems such as Gr8 People and career services platforms such as Handshake
- Experience in lead management and CRM software such as Salesforce
- Experience in email marketing campaigns and social recruiting
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of personnel and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize workloads as well as coordinate and maintain on multiple projects simultaneously in high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organized detailed and documentation-oriented
- Independent, self-starter who is also team-focused
- Professional, confident, and enthusiastic demeanor
- Ability to tend to candidates and stakeholders in the campus and event pipeline during non-business hours
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a strong sense of urgency and "can do" attitude
Address1: 501 Fairmount Avenue
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Event and Campus Recruiter
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services dedicated to getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they live, work, or play. Our family of brands include: Pivot Physical Therapy—getting people back on the move with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— providing employers an array of employee-focused health, safety and preventive care services; Pivot Onsite Innovations— providing employers tailored, on-site, workforce-focused health, safety and wellness solutions; Pivot Sports Medicine— partnering with high school, collegiate and other sports organizations to deliver premier, personalized athletic training services; and Pivot Performance— guiding athletes of all levels to reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply on company website