DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Patient Safety Attendant (PSA) Full Time Nights 0.9 FTE
Plantation General Hospital
Plantation General Hospital, a 264-bed acute care hospital, has served Plantation and Central Broward County since 1966. Conveniently are located within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, between I-595 and I-95, we are known for our family friendly atmosphere and for delivering the very best care to our patients and the communities we serve. Plantation General is a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and an American College of Surgeons COC Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. With an intense focus in Women and Children's Services, we have received Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™, and offer private postpartum, quality high risk OB care and a Level III NICU. Our other specialties include bariatric, behavioral healthcare, Intensive Outpatient Program, Adult and Pediatric ER, and minimally invasive robotic assisted surgery.
We invite you to learn more about our career opportunities and how you can join our dedicated family of healthcare professionals.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
Provides observation of a patient when it is determined that patient's safety may be jeopardized without supervision/observation.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Never leaves the patient unattended unless approved by the patient's nurse
- Immediately reports clear, concise, pertinent information to the charge nurse/nurse assigned to the patient that relates to the patient condition or safety including changes in behavior.
- Ensures continuity of care through precise and consistent sharing of patient information with the appropriate health care team member.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Active Certified Nursing Assistance license with the State of Florida
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification from the American Heart Association.
- CPI required for observation of Baker Act patients.
- Experience in a hospital setting and with patient care preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website