DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Perinatal Part Time (FTE 0.6) Night Plantation General Hospital
Plantation, FL Facility Description:
Named one of the nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in 2016 by The Joint Commission, Plantation General Hospital is a 264-bed, acute care hospital that has served Plantation and Central Broward County for more than 50 years. Our facility provides easy access to the vast resources of the HCA Hospital Network, which includes surgeons who excel in minimally invasive surgery with an intense focus in Women and Children's Services. A Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and 2-year recipient of Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™, we are located within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, I-595 and I-95. Plantation General Hospital offers emergency rooms and intensive care units designated for children, pregnant women and adults. Our goal is to deliver the very best care to our communities and the patients we serve. Benefits: We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. Job Description: Reporting to the Director and Nurse Manager of Labor and Delivery, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 6-Bed unit, 3 bays. Some notable information about the unit:
- Skill mix: Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse,
- Patient Ratio: RN: 1:4
- Perinatal patients hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis: Premature Labor, High Risk
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730); Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Navy Blue or White.
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- Current Florida license as Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current certification as a BLS/CPR provider through the American Heart Association required
- Current certification as NRP or must be obtained first six months of employment
- Current Certification in STABLE
- Current AWOHNN Intermediate or Advanced Fetal Monitoring Course within the first year of employment
- Current experience as Perinatal or High Risk Labor & Delivery experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website