PMA Consultants is a national program management/construction management consulting firm consistently achieving top rankings in Engineering News-Record (ENR). With a portfolio of projects that span the globe, we specialize in project and program management with subspecialties in project controls, project scheduling, risk management, claims avoidance, to name a few. We are recognized for our leadership and subject matter expertise across a variety of industries and for helping owners deliver successful projects.
We value career-minded professionals who aspire to cultivate successful and enduring careers with us, and we have a great track record of working with our staff to nurture meaningful career arcs across industries and geographies.
PMA is currently seeking a Project Controls Engineer/Analyst for exclusive assignment to one of our largest and longest-running clients, located in New Jersey. This versatile role is inclusive of all aspects of Project Management, Cost, Controls, scheduling and client relationship management on a wide variety of projects. We value career-minded professionals who aspire to cultivate successful and enduring careers with us, and we have a great track record of working with our staff to nurture meaningful career arcs across industries and geographies.
In this role you will support construction activities by planning, tracking, executing, and communicating on utility construction projects. Perform cost reporting and project progress reporting. Analyze and generate reports in SAP. Manage client relationships, field construction oversight as required by project needs and client requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or construction-related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' related experience
- Demonstrated capability with both SAP financial software, Microsoft Excel, and Oracle Primavera P6
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated planning, organizational (multi-tasking), ability to work with minimal supervision, and informal influencing and persuasion skills are also required
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable
- PMP, PE, and/or other professional certifications a plus
- Experience with accruals a plus
- Tableau or Microsoft BI Reporting
PMA offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, life, disability, and professional development reimbursement for qualifying employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Qualified female and minority applicants are encouraged to apply.
EOE, including persons with disabilities and veterans.
VEVRAA federal contractor.
Apply on company website