In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we provide our Bingo guests with an exceptional gaming experience while ensuring the accuracy of our many Bingo transactions? As a Bingo Supervisor you will oversee a team of Bingo Floor Clerks and Admissions Clerks who will serve our guests. You will also address any Bingo related questions and facilitate the Bingo verification and payout process. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued business success by providing unsurpassed guest service, personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values, and demonstrating a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to training team members; scheduling and motivating team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
- *Facilitate the bingo verification and payout process by responding promptly to guests with a possible winning combination and verify the possible Bingo with the Caller.
- *Address and resolve Bingo related questions, complaints, and concerns providing bingo guests the highest degree of customer service.
- Provide guests with information and general casino information.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of fast paced, high volume cash handling and customer service experience are required.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and United States currency.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members at all levels of the organization professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member may be required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, without assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website