Premier Anesthesia, a leading national Anesthesia practice management and consulting company, is seeking a Physician Anesthesiologist that values team based care, professional development and lifelong learning for an exciting opportunity with UPMC Chautauqua WCA in Jamestown, New York. Situated on beautiful Lake Chautauqua and just outside of the Buffalo MSA, Jamestown offers outstanding boating in the summers and skiing in the winters. For over 130 years, UPMC Chautauqua WCA has provided care to the community, growing into the largest not for profit healthcare provider in southwestern New York. With 7 museums, a wide variety of semi-professional sports and a vibrant downtown scene, Jamestown is the perfect place to live and work.
- Staffing model of 4 Physician Anesthesiologists and 5 CRNA's
- Perioperative services consist of 4 OR's performing close to 4,000 cases annually including over 500 OB deliveries. Case mix includes urology, orthopedics, OB-GYN, general surgery and pediatrics.
- A positive environment for team anesthesia and development professionally, personally and socially
- Physician Anesthesiologists take first call with post call days off
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package consisting of a $500,000 base salary to include call. $20,000 yearly quality bonus, $20,000 signing bonus
- 10 weeks off first year
- Paid medical malpractice including tail coverage
Enjoy spectacular lakefront living with Buffalo's major metropolitan amenities just a short drive away. A rich history of community living makes Jamestown a great place to enjoy a work / life balance. Abundant arts education and performance opportunities, excellent public and private schools and colleges, and safe and friendly neighborhoods make Jamestown a wonderful community to call home. Jamestown offers all the advantages of city living combined with the beauty and recreational opportunities including nearby ski resorts, acclaimed golf courses, nature preserves and water sports on Chautauqua Lake. Or, if your watercraft requires the expanse of the Great Lakes, Lake Erie is less than an hour drive away. Shops, dining, entertainment, affordable homes of great character are part of the urban experience. Attractions and services found only in major metropolitan areas are easily accessible to Jamestown including Buffalo, Toronto, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Rochester all within a three-hour drive.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of Residency
For more information about this opportunity or to be considered for future opportunities, please feel free to contact Michael Flagg at 678-690-7686 or email@example.com
Premier Anesthesia, a leading national Anesthesia practice management and consulting company, is seeking a Physician Anesthesiologist that valu...
Apply on company website