Premier Anesthesia, a leading national Anesthesia practice management and consulting company, is seeking an experienced CRNA that values outstanding perioperative care and teamwork for an exciting opportunity as a part of our dedicated practice at Wise Regional Health System in the Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex. The opportunity to work at Wise is an exciting one! This is a progressive and innovative health system expanding with an eye on being the preeminent North Texas referral center. The system covers a broad variety of cases and practice environments from tertiary hospital to fast-paced ambulatory settings.
- Staffing model of 6 Physician Anesthesiologists and 18 CRNA's
- Perioperative services consist of 8 general OR's, 2 OB OR's at the main campus in Decatur; 4 OR's at Parkway Surgical and Cardiovascular Hospital in Fort Worth; along with several ancillary anesthesia points of service, including the opening of a 3 OR Ambulatory Center as well as a 6 OR specialty hospital within the next eighteen months.
- Humane call schedule with infrequent call-back.
- State-of-the-art equipment and techniques.
- Affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Wise Regional serves as a Bariatric Center of Excellence, Primary Stroke Center and a Chest Pain Center providing health care to the community for over 40 years.
- Highly competitive compensation package dependent on education, experience and performance
- 44 weeks of service / year
- Paid medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Contact information below for additional Compensation details
The North Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex location offers the flexibility to choose one's lifestyle from rural to urban living. Mild winters lead to year-round water sports, golf, hiking and outdoor activities just steps away. A short drive to all the Dallas - Fort Worth has to offer including the country's top restaurants, 6 professional sports teams, the Dallas World Aquarium, the Dallas Zoo, award winning museums and top schools and colleges. The location also boasts two major airports with direct flights anywhere in the world. One is also within a day's drive to the Gulf Coast, New Mexico and Colorado ski areas.
- Texas licensure preferred
For more information about this opportunity or to be considered for future Premier Anesthesia practice opportunities, please feel free to contact Michael Flagg at email@example.com
Apply on company website